Client For Life
So, you have a family. You value quality, professional portraits. You love our style. We love you.
Let’s make it official, shall we?
Introducing our Client for Life Program! If you’re one of our brides or part of our Bebe Coterie Baby Plan, you’ve probably heard me say that we truly want to be your family photographer for life. To be honest, we really are a little disappointed when your wedding is over or your baby has graduated from their Bebe Coterie Baby Plan because we know it may be some time before we see you again! We consider our clients our lifelong friends, and it is an honor to be able to watch families grow and to document those important milestones.
How does that quote go? “We didn’t realize we were making memories; we were just having fun.”
We want to be the ones that you call to capture those memories for you. Those moments become your family’s legacy, and waiting to create professional portraits only every 5 years is just too long!
The Client for Life Program. It’s simple. Easy. AWESOME!
If you’re one of our new wedding couples, first of all, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! Second of all, if you selected a collection which includes Client for Life, we’re so excited to see your family grow!
In its simplest form, this is our way of saying thank you for the honor of having awesome clients like you in our lives and to show you that we appreciate the privilege of being your photographers.
So to thank our awesome clients for the honor they have bestowed on us, we give them annually a free studio portrait session for life!
WHAT TYPES OF SESSIONS ARE INCLUDED?
Annual Portrait Session at our indoor or outdoor studio (can include Grandparents!)
Themed Sessions (such as Limited Edition)
Signature Beauty or Signature Senior Sessions (the session is covered, but hair and makeup is extra)
At the very least, you can come in once a year for a great family portrait of all the family, perhaps to update your wall art or to send an end-of-the-year card.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
No cost to you. Nothing. Zip. Nada. Free.
Now, we do have an “exception” to the free portrait sessions. But it’s an “exceptional exception!”
Anytime we raise money for charity, we usually donate the session fee directly to the charity. When that happens, we ask that you write a check to the charity and we pass your check on to the charity.
It’s a win-win for you and the charity too! You get a tax deduction, a good feeling inside and some great portraits, and the charity gets some much-needed cash. Nice!
WHY YOU NEED THIS PLAN:
• Inclusion in this program means you are able to waive one booking session fee with our studio each calendar year.
• This can be used for any type of session at our indoor or outdoor studio.
• You receive priority booking. Once you join, you are considered a preferred customer for available session dates. Our calendar is typically full six weeks in advance, but for our preferred clients, we will make sure to leave a couple of open spots just for our Client for Life clients.
• If you were a wedding client, when and if you have children, you will receive a bonus session for the first year of their life!
• To stay in our Clients for Life program, all you have to do is come in for ONE SESSION EACH YEAR. Your membership in our Clients for Life program will not expire as long as you come in once each year.
• You also receive a 50 percent discount on gift sessions (regularly $250) should you wish to give a photo session to friends or family.
The Client For Life Program also allows you to…
- Have portraits of just the kids, as individuals
- And what about the grandparents with the grandkids?
- What about a great anniversary or special gift for Mom — maybe a session of her with just her sisters, or with her own mom
- We could do a portrait of Dad with his prized MGB convertible — or perhaps that new Harley!
And that’s just a FEW great suggestions!
With our indoor studio and our outdoor studio, we have an endless variety of locations to photograph and backdrops and props to use — whether you love color images or fine art black and white, casual or formal images — we’d love to create each type of image of YOUR family.
Isn’t it much more interesting to have many portraits done with the option of creating a different look in each one? Truly, the possibilities are endless!
We love decorating the home with portraits of those you love as an alternative to traditional paintings and art.
All of our usual booking policies are to be observed, so we will ask you to sign off on our terms and conditions.
There is no minimum product purchase required.
And just so there is no misunderstanding, prints, photography products and digital files are not included in the cost of your Client for Life package.
Valid only for sessions at our indoor or outdoor studio.
A couple of our Sessions include hair and makeup. This plan would cover the session fee only. Professional hair and makeup would be an additional required fee.
Your membership in our Clients for Life program will never expire as long as you or someone in your immediate family come in once each year.
So that’s what our Client For Life Program is all about. Easy, huh?
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 571.434.0009 or email us at [email protected] with any questions or to schedule your annual shoot.
We look forward to being a part of your family’s story for years to come!
Ready to Join?
If you cherish your family, value fine art portraits and want your moments captured forever...