Professional photographer family from Dulles, VA come to our studio for a family photo.
My friend, Neal Jacob, tagged my blog! Now I have to appear to be witty by sharing eight random facts about myself and then tag eight blogs. Egads!
Well…since I’m kinda random anyhow…here’s 8 random things about me you probably don’t care to know…;>}:
1. I have lived in Sterling for the 18 years, but I am a true Southerner, born and bred in Tennessee.
2. My husband, daughter, sister, mom, dad and aunt all live with us — my Aunt is homebound — my mom and aunt keep us all on our toes.
3. My husband and I love to camp.
4. I have a captain’s license from my old sailing days.
5. I graduated 3rd in my class and got to give the class ‘prophecy’ as to where we would all be in 20 years.
6. In school, I was voted Most Talented in my senior year.
7. I hate scarey movies.
8. My husband and I were high school sweethearts.
Have to tag 8 people? Okay, here goes —
8. Andrea Kelly