BOOK THE WINTER WHITE
or BLACK COUCH SESSION
THROUGHOUT THE WINTER!
Be sure to check out the details on this session below the slideshow!
Enjoy this special session….Then decorate your home with the ones you love…
WINTER WHITE and BLACK COUCH Fine Art Portrait Photography Studio Sessions
Have a timeless and classic fine art family portrait created in our warm indoor portrait photography studio! Why not take time today to book a session for your family? You’ll have priceless images of your loved ones that you’ll treasure for decades to come.
Families who cherish each other!
Contact our office at 571.434.0009 or email the studio at [email protected] if you have questions.
Starting January 2016, through the winter! (Our studio is always warm!)
Our Outdoor Studio in Sterling, VA
Because time moves so fast — photography stops it!
These sessions are only offered for a limited time. We promise you will feel extra special when you leave, and the best part is that you will have timeless images during this special time of your life.
Please contact us here to schedule your session or call the studio at 571.434.0009.
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL SESSION
We are thrilled to create a timeless piece of artwork that will last for generations. To be able to create such art, we would love for you to have a great session. By following our guidelines, everyone will have an amazing experience.
* Appointments are required – we do not accept walk-ins.
* Session fees must be paid up front to secure your session. If you “no show,” you will have to pay another session fee to reschedule.
* Unfortunately there are NO retakes if your child does not cooperate, so do make sure they have had a nap and are well fed before the session time arrives.
* All sessions begin at the scheduled time — we respect the next client’s time so we are are unable to accommodate late arrivals
* For sessions which involve costumes or clothing changes, please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled time to allow for clothing/costume changes, checking hair, etc.
* For sessions which do not involve costumes or clothing changes, please plan to arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time to allow for checking hair, etc.
* If you or your child is not feeling well (even the slightest bit under the weather), please reschedule. We want to keep the studio as germ free as possible.
* Please come prepared with a “clean” snack, especially for those who might appreciate a little positive reinforcement (aka bribery)! Look for snacks that don’t melt, aren’t sticky and won’t leave messy crumbs.
* We ask that no more than two adults attend the session.
* No cameras, including cell phone cameras, are allowed in the studio.
* Your images are only available to view on our 72-inch screen for the highest quality. We don’t do online viewing.
* The time set aside for the Ordering Session is the only time to place your order. All orders take 3 – 6 weeks to be delivered.
* Picking up your orders will be set up by appointment only, or we can ship your order to your home.
* Payment is due the day of your Ordering Session appointment. However, we have several payment plan options available.
* Orders will not be delivered until the order is paid in full.
CLOTHING AND INFO
* Avoid wearing socks with tight elastic that leave an impression on the skin.
* If your little one chooses to wear nail and/or toe polish, be sure that it’s not chipped or peeling off the day of your session.
* Check arms and hands for temporary tattoos! (You’d be surprised how many times this comes up.) They should come off easily with a little baby oil.
* Style hair down in a natural style that lends itself to wearing our floral wreath “crowns.” Avoid pony tails and or pig tails because they tend to look bumpy in most situations.
* Pack a comb or brush for a quick touch-up once you arrive.
* If your little one has dry skin, apply a little lotion to smooth it out.
* Bring along chap stick or clear lip gloss to apply at the studio. Dry, chapped lips are not easy to fix post production, but a light application of chap stick or gloss before the session works wonders!
* Blue dresses bring out blue eyes
* Olive skin tones look best in jewel tones
* Dark colors will overwhelm fair-haired lasses
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I WANT TO TAKE PICTURES AT THE SESSION, TOO. CAN I?
No. Two cameras means your child does not know where to look — cameras and/or camera phones are not allowed.
WHAT’S THE PROCESS?
The process is so easy!
* Purchase the session
* Pay the sales tax
* Contact the studio to set the dates for your Portrait Session AND the Ordering Session.
* We will also set the date/time for your in-person ordering session held at our studio.
* On the day of your Portrait Session, please arrive 30 minutes early if the session is a costumed session, or 20 minutes early if no costumes are involved.
* During the session, we will even give you sneak peeks from our camera to show you how gorgeous the images are!
* During the date/time slot you choose for your Ordering Session, you and your husband – or any decision makers – will come back to the studio for your own personal ordering session to order the products. We will help you compare all of your favorite images. Whether it is wall art or a very special album, we have special event pricing just for this event.
* For this event, Wall Art is the product we encourage. We offer two framed lines, Masterpiece and Standard, as well as four frameless lines, Gallery Wrap, Bamboo, Ice and Steel.
* Our unique albums are an heirloom keepsake for decades to come. An album is perfect for preserving the story of your session and will allow you to relive the moments time and again.
Check out www.EverAfterPortraits.com for all the goods!