Be sure to check out the tips below the slideshow!
Enjoy this special session….Then decorate your home with the ones you love…
GENERATIONS Limited Edition Portrait Photography Studio Session
Do you have family coming to visit during this season? Can’t remember the last time you had a portrait photography session with the whole family? Take advantage of our “Generations” Family Portrait Photography Studio Session! With our colorful vintage couches and your lovely smiling faces, your family’s portrait session is sure to be loads of fun! Your portrait will be a family heirloom to pass on to many generations to come!
Families interested in a candid, artistic, one-of-a-kind portraits with the ones they love!
Once the session fee is paid prior to your session date, your Portrait Session and Ordering Session time is ready to be reserved. This is a much anticipated event, so don’t wait too long to book your special date! Contact our office at 571.434.0009 or email the studio at [email protected] if you have questions.
GENERATIONS Portrait Session Date(s): THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 26 and FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2015
For this Limited Edition Session, only 12 session slots are available! So hurry to book yours!
Our Outdoor Studio in Sterling, VA (If the weather is inclement, this session will be held in our fully-equipped Indoor Studio in Sterling, VA)
Because time moves so fast — photography stops it! Show how thankful you are for family — include grandparents for a multi-generational session!
Portraits from our sessions make the perfect gift for the wife, husband, and even the parents! These sessions are only offered for a limited time. We promise you will feel extra special when you leave, and the best part is that you will have timeless images during this special time of your life.
LIMITED EDITION SESSIONS:
Portrait sessions are always available, but our Limited Edition Sessions, which are themed events, have only a limited number of slots. Once the session slots are filled, the theme is no longer available. Themed sessions are unique and won’t be repeated and, like all good things, these session time slots won’t last! Contact our studio today to book this themed Limited Edition Session and show your family how much they are cherished.
Please contact us here to schedule your session or call the studio at 571.434.0009.
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL SESSION
We are thrilled to create a timeless piece of artwork that will last for generations. To be able to create such art, we would love for you to have a great session. By following our guidelines, everyone will have an amazing experience.
* Appointments are required – we do not accept walk-ins.
* Session fees must be paid up front to secure your session. If you “no show,” you will have to pay another session fee to reschedule.
* All sessions begin at the scheduled time — we respect the next client’s time so we are are unable to accommodate late arrivals
* Please plan to arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time to allow for checking hair, etc.
* If either of you are not feeling well (even the slightest bit under the weather), please reschedule. We want to keep the studio as germ free as possible.
* No cameras, including cell phone cameras, are allowed in the studio.
* Your images are only available to view on our 72-inch screen for the highest quality. We don’t do online viewing.
* The time set aside for the Ordering Session is the only time to place your order. All orders take 3 – 6 weeks to be delivered.
* Picking up your orders will be set up by appointment only, or we can ship your order to your home.
* Payment is due the day of your Ordering Session appointment. A no-interest layaway plan option is available.
* Orders will not be delivered until the order is paid in full.
CLOTHING AND INFO
* If you choose to wear nail and/or toe polish, be sure that it’s not chipped or peeling off the day of your session.
* Check arms and hands for temporary tattoos! (You’d be surprised how many times this comes up.) They should come off easily with a little baby oil.
* Pack a comb or brush for a quick touch-up once you arrive.
* If you have dry skin, apply a little lotion to smooth it out.
* Bring along chap stick or clear lip gloss to apply at the studio. Dry, chapped lips are not easy to fix post production, but a light application of chap stick or gloss before the session works wonders!
* Blue dresses bring out blue eyes
* Olive skin tones look best in jewel tones
* Dark colors will overwhelm fair-haired lasses
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT DO THE PRODUCTS COST?
We take great pride in our products and it’s our pleasure to create beautifully and professionally printed artwork for you to enjoy for generations to come. In addition, your image is not just a flimsy piece of paper; it is mounted and coated for durability and protection from fingerprints and the elements. Yes, digital images to share are available. Contact the studio for detailed pricing.
HOW LONG DOES A PORTRAIT SESSION TAKE?
A complete session takes about 1 hour.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
This Limited Edition session costs $250, and includes a $125 product credit. The session fee secures your reservation for the scheduled time/date.
I WANT TO TAKE PICTURES AT THE SESSION, TOO. CAN I?
No. Cameras and/or camera phones are not allowed.
WHAT’S THE PROCESS?
The process is so easy!
* Purchase the session
* Pay the sales tax
* Contact the studio to set the dates for your Portrait Session AND the Ordering Session.
* We will also set the date/time for your in-person ordering session held at our studio. Please see above under “WHEN” for the available dates for the ordering sessions for this Limited Edition Portrait Session.
* We will assist you in planning your clothing ahead of time. If you’re purchasing a special dress or suit for this session, be sure to order now so you will have it in time.
* On the day of your Portrait Session, please arrive 15 minutes early.
* During the session, we will even give you sneak peeks from our camera to show you how gorgeous the images are!
* During the date/time slot you choose for your Ordering Session, you and your husband – or any decision makers – will come back to the studio for your own personal ordering session to order the products. We will help you compare all of your favorite images. Whether it is wall art or a very special album, we have special event pricing just for this event.
* Wall Collections are our number one product of choice! By purchasing artfully created archival professional products, your images will be preserved for years to come, ensuring that you won’t forget the joy of the first few days of your child’s life, the love you share as a family, or their last year at home before they go away to college. We will work with you from the very beginning to design and style a one of a kind session that can be turned into collections that will be treasured for generations. Our archival products are commercially printed and rated to last 90 to 150 years with normal use. We have a variety of wall art options, including Framed; Gallery Wraps, Ice, Bamboo and Steel. Please visit this link to see more of our products: https://www.everafterportraits.com/index.php/products/
* Our unique albums are an heirloom keepsake for decades to come. When you order one of our stunning albums, you will know that you will forever have your favorite images from your session to display in a place of prominence in your home for years to come. Your family’s album will be custom-designed and finished you’re your choice of luxurious leathers and top quality printing.